Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New York -- It turned blue!


Rudy Giuilani just lost millions of chads (both kinds). While dining at a Massachusetts restaurant, Giuliani was asked who he was rooting for in the World Series. His response will be heralded on the level of Watergate and cigar-blasting interns.


"I'm rooting for the Red Sox," the Republican presidential contender said. I'm an American League fan, and I go with the American League team, maybe with the exception of the Mets," he said. "Maybe that would be the one time I wouldn't because I'm loyal to New York."

This statement establishes three things:

  • Giuliani is borderline retarded
  • Giuliani has no spine
  • Our next president may not own a penis

If that's not enough, he also doesn't care about votes in Colorado.

"In Colorado, in the next week or two, you will see, I will have the courage
to tell the people of Colorado the same thing, that I am rooting for the Red
Sox in the World Series," he said.

Fratdog attempted to reach Mitt Romney for comment on who he was pulling for but got no response. We're betting he'll take the polygamous safe route and pull for both.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical. Hillary Clinton claimed she was rooting for BOTH the Mets and the Yankees in the World Series when she was running for Senate in 2000.

Anonymous said...

Man I hope our president has a dick.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.